Camden High is committed to maintaining open and effective communication with our stakeholders and to recognizing the accomplishments of our students and staff. To accomplish our communication goals, Camden High utilizes the following tools:
- Student Email - www.gmail.com - All students have a Gmail Address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Logging into this address also gives them access to their Google Drive account for creating Google Docs, Sheets and Slides for homework and assignments.
- Essential School-to-Home Communications
- Principal & Automated Callouts - Our school and the district use an automated calling system to contact families with school information, absence notices and low lunch balance alerts. If you are not receiving these calls, please contact the school office to update your phone number.
- Daily Updates - Bulldog Bulletins are announcements that are updated daily and can be accessed on the school website.
- Parent Events
- Open House - All parents should attend both fall and spring events to meet teachers and learn about course content and expectations.
- Parent University - These events provide all parents on various topics such as technology, college financial aid, NCAA eligibility requirements, etc.
- Academic Communications
- Canvas Learning Management System - www.kcsdschools.net/classlink - Students can login to find homework, assignments and documents (syllabus, expectations., etc.)
- Grading Portal - PowerSchool Parent Portal allows parents to access their student's attendance and grades on a daily basis. Parents must register in the Guidance Office for access.
- Social Media - Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- School Publications
- The Bulldog Life - Camden High School newsletter, is emailed to parents who have email addresses on file.
- The Palmetto Leaf - Camden High School newspaper.
- The Gold and Black - Camden High School Yearbook.