What We Do:
The mission of the Camden High School Student Council is to develop a relationship between students and faculty, unite the student body, and contribute to our local community. This mission is accomplished by organizing a variety of different events throughout the school year. Some of these events include:
- Freshmen Orientation
- The United Way Fundraiser
- Spirit Week
- Girls Powder Puff
- 12 Days of School
Who We Are:
The Student Council is composed of Student Body President and Vice-President, Class President and Vice President, and Class Representatives. Elections for these positions are held at the end of the Spring Semester.
- A student may not run for a Student Council position if they are suspended from school during that school year.
- No student may run for a Student Council position if he or she has failed one or more subjects during that school year.
- A student must be passing with an overall C average to run for a Student Council position.
- Members shall be judged on character and leadership by their teachers.