Mission and Beliefs
Our mission is to provide an environment where students feel inspired to become active, successful, productive, and confident members of society.
- We believe our commitment to excellence in academics, athletics, and extracurricular activities empowers students to change the world.
- We believe in building positive, trusting relationships with our students, parents, and community to promote college and career readiness.
- We believe teacher collaboration leads to a supportive, challenging learning environment.
- We believe the diversity of our school leads to compassion, empathy, and pride in our school and in our community.
- We believe high expectations for student achievement drive all decisions.
- We believe all students have the abilities to be productive members of society.
- We believe in creating a safe learning environment for our students.
- We believe students will become critical thinkers and lifelong learners through perseverance, collaboration, and communication.
- We believe we make a difference on a daily basis.
- We believe technology provides a powerful tool to support our mission and beliefs.